The Caversham Room
Antique and Contemporary combine to create the Caversham Room. Designer wallpaper with subtle use of gold, copper and blue brings a modern element to a room furnished with a superb quality imperial french antique bed, and other items from the same era. The room has stunning views of the market square and the 15th-century Chateau.
Large Double Room: 80 Euros per night (Double bed)
This room has a its own Bathroom and separate toilet (unless booked in conjuction with the Mulberry Room, when facilities must be shared). Towels are provided.
The Mulberry Room
France's historic links with Scotland are reflected in the design of the Mulberry Room. Tartan wallpaper, wood-panelled walls and antique furniture all combine to create the ambience of a luxury Scottish castle.
This Double Room is only available for those also booking the Caversham Room who require additional space. The Mulberry room is 80 Euros per night. (For larger groups we do have additional rooms, please contact us directly for information)
Please note that bathroom facilities will have to be shared between the Caversham & Mulberry guests, although both bathroom and toilet rooms are separate and individually lockable.
The Dining Room
Terms & Conditions
1. Payment in full must be made by bank transfer to confirm booking.
Once received, an Email will be sent to you with confirmation of your booking details.
2. Bookings may be cancelled up to 30 days prior to your visit and a full refund will be made, after that the payment becomes non-refundable.
3. Rooms are for the use of La Cour d'Argent guests only.
4. No Smoking inside any of our rooms or buildings. However, smoking is allowed in our courtyard,
shelter is provided under our Grange. Please use the ashtrays provided.
5. No food or drink, other than those supplied by La Cour d'Argent, is to be consumed in the rooms.
Dining Room and Orangery can be made available on request.
6. Guests are asked to check in between 3pm and 6pm and be out of their rooms by 10am.
We want you to have a great holiday and enjoy staying in our house, if however there is any problem, please do not hesitate in telling us and we will do whatever we can to help.